Wednesday, April 6, 2011

There' Something About Mindy

My cute little "Mindy" has a very strong personality.

Did I say "very" strong...
I meant
very
strong personality.

She is into dvds right now. Before you get concerned about the amount of tv time the little lady gets, just know that she likes to have them on, but doesn't really watch them too much; she just likes having them on.

Anyway, I got to enjoy a full ten minute tantrum today because she couldn't find "Beast".

Yeah, the girl knows what she wants.

Good thing she's so darn cute!

2 comments:

FLEUR de Lo said...

WHEN THE HECK ARE WE GOING TO HANG OUT?! :) Miss you. We know a thing or two about the strong willed in our family, too.

Mandee Lue said...

She speaks! (You, I mean!)

Mindy will amaze us all (even more than she already does)! Just wait till she's 6...9....13! Just you wait! :)