Life has been ridiculously busy. Not complaining, just reporting.
Here's the low down:
1. The kids are really enjoying being back in public school. I miss them terribly, but know they're where they need to be for now. Dot is super focused on her grades and is setting high goals for herself. I know she's going to be successful. Yakko is rocking his grades, too. He thinks school is awesome! Wakko is making friends like crazy and has become a very popular kid at school.
2. Mindy is changing every day! She talks up a storm and loves to be understood. Her favorite words are "puppy", "happy", "daddy", "Bubba", "milk", "snack", and "mommy!!!!!!". She knows several words in sign language and points to things all the time. She loves to dance, but only at home. She adores babies and everything to do with them. Her favorite time is bath time and she will eat nearly anything if it's in a little ziploc bag.
3. My sweetheart is amazing. He takes care of dinner at least 4 times a week, cleans the house, helps kids with homework, and runs kids all over kingdom-come... and that's after working all day at his full time job! Just this weekend, he fixed weather strips, winterized our yard and front door, and hung our stove vent. I'm one lucky lady!
4. I am teaching six days a week and loving it! Last week I taught 27 hours. The studio has expanded it's programs to include group and private voice lessons. We now offer yoga and Zumba as well! I love my students, my teachers, and my career! The best part; my kids can take all the lessons they want!
5. We have spent a lot of time with Grandpa Bear lately. I know him better now than ever before; three weeks with someone can be amazing!
Life is nuts, but it's good. I am thankful to be surrounded by amazing people who love and support me; that's what life's all about!
4 comments:
I'm still here. I'm so glad your family is doing well and that your business is, too! I am proud of you, honey!
I'm here...my reader bar updates when someone posts...otherwise I just might have given up :) - glad to see you are all doing well and things are going great. Yahoo!
So happy to see you post again!! I'm so impressed with you and your sweet family. Good luck with everything!
I still come and see you from time to time! I am glad you updated. It sounds like life is good right now - I am so happy for you. I am glad the kids are loving school and that your studio has taken off so well. What a great accomplishment! I would love to catch up sometime. I miss you...
Post a Comment