We have finally settled in enough to get sort of back to normal. I just posted for Mindy's birthday and am feeling rather accomplished. Okay, it's only 17 days late....
We have unpacked most of the house; the only major exception is the kitchen. (All the kitchen stuff is in the formal living room.) Right now we have a sink, dishwasher, and fridge in the kitchen... our microwave is on a bin in the dining room. With hope, we'll have all the kitchen bids in by tomorrow morning and we'll be able to move forward on it soon!
All the kids are enjoying their new bedrooms, yard, and swimming pool. It's still weird to know we've got a pool in our house! Although I have been terrible about not taking pictures in the pool room yet, I vow to do it some day soon.
Okay, break time is over! Back to the grind...
No comments:
Post a Comment