Monday, October 19, 2009

Sugar and Spice Boutique

This Saturday, during the fabulous hours that most people hold yard sales, I will be hosting a boutique.  Fun! Totally girly! Come join me at my house (if you don't have the address, please let me know... I will get it to you.) We will have hair bows, head bands, hair butterflies, fairy wings, tutus, wands, hats, 12 inch doll clothes, and more! A little bake sale of sorts is also in the works...
So basically, please show up with your favorite little girls (or little girls at heart!) in mind on Saturday, October 24th any time between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. ready to shop! (Okay, I wish I could, but I can't take credit cards... cash or checks work great, however!) Our prices are quite reasonable and it will be a blast!
*bring a friend and get a prize for free!*

5 comments:

Lora said...

Sounds fun, Stephanie. I have no money, honey, so I won't be joining you, though.

Candice J said...

That sounds fun! I'll have to put it on my calendar!!

Tiffanie said...

I'm working on the switches! I'm excited to see what happens! You are so overly awesome, and I love you.

Kendra said...

Great Idea! post some pics of your wears :)

Mandee Lue said...

I'm bringing the girls :) and one little adorable boy...