Monday, September 14, 2009

Aunt Kim's Wedding Reception

My youngest sister, Kim, got married! She is a beautiful, talented, smart, amazing woman who deserves all the best in life! She married a wonderful man, Shawn, whom I know will love and take care of her forever. They are so cute together!

It was a pleasure to be part of their special day together. My little ones were able to spend time with lots of family; baby Peanut even met her Great Grandpa and Grandma Smith for the first time! Although I was busy helping with food, music, and kid wrangling, I was able to capture a few moments here and there. Enjoy!




With hope, I will have more pictures to post soon.

Congratulations, Kim and Shawn!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Oh, Congratulations, and I wish the best to the happy couple. Kim looks like a queen, and it looks like she has found someone to treat her like one. Mazeltof! (sp?)