Our little gentleman is turning double digits today! He's such a darling boy, and we love him to pieces!
In traditional fashion, here are my ten favorite things about Yakko:
1. Yakko has an infectious smile! When he smiles it lights up a whole room; his entire face just glows!
2. Yakko has a tender heart. He loves his family so very much, and his friends mean the world to him. I love that he is so very loving.
3. He is super talented! Yakko is a "triple threat" in the making! He can sing like an angel, act like a pro, and he loves to dance as well. I predict the boy will be getting scholarships to college with his fine skills.
4. Yakko is very smart. He loves to learn and tries to learn new things every day. One of his favorite past times is reading facts and sharing what he learns with whomever will listen.
5. Our Yakko is very self motivated! Once he gets his mind set on a task, you can consider it done.
6. Yakko is a wonderful big brother. He loves his baby sister and is best friends with Wakko. It's such a blessing to have him in our family!
7. He is a hard worker. Whenever his daddy or I ask him to help out with a task, we can count on him to do a great job!
8. Yakko is so handsome! Watch out little ladies; he's going to be a heart-breaker!
9. He is a gentleman. I love that he opens doors for girls, waits for ladies to sit down, and uses his best manners.
10. Yakko gives great hugs! It's such a joy to get a snuggle in the morning, squeezes in the afternoon, and a tender pat on the back before bed time. His hugs can brighten the darkest day and make you feel like a million bucks!
Happy Birthday, Yakko! I hope you enjoy your special day.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday! We hope you have a wonderful day! See you in two weeks -- I'll take one of those famous hugs!
Hey! Happy Birthday, Yakko!!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy birthday Yakko!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We need to get you over to our house so we can watch your awesome "Mario Kart" Skills!
Post a Comment