Thursday, December 11, 2008

Grumble, Grumble, Grumble

I am so tired today. My nose is runny (apparently quite common for this stage in my pregnancy), and I didn't sleep well last night. I awoke to my boys fighting. I snapped at everyone this morning. I want to go back to bed.

What's my deal? It's the most charitable time of year, filled with the spirit of Christmas! I am blessed to watch 7 performances a week of one of the best plays written: with my son and dear friend starring in it!

Why can't I shake my grumpiness today?

3 comments:

The Bach 10 said...

Sounds like you are having a fantastic time this holiday season. We are getting together on Fridays at 2 if you ever have time, just email me if you have questions.

Rach said...

Poor Stephanie, it happens to the best of us! Hang in there, and if all else fails, take a break and a warm bath.

Malisa said...

I wonder why I can't shake my grumpiness quite a bit. Luckily, you are a naturally positive person and will rebound once you get feeling better. I think I'll pray for you. That's what I can do!